Friday, April 07, 2006

» Dalmatia, here we come again

Croatian flag
Booked the hotels for our holidays in July, going to Croatia again (eh... this is my 10th time over there), on the Dalmatian coast. We'll be heading off for Bled, stay there over night, then drive up to Trogir (near Split) where we'll stay for two weeks, in a nice little hotel. This time, on our way back, we'll also be staying two full days in Plitvice, a breathtaking location. Unlike two years ago we'll really try to make some small trips to a few of the many beautiful islands along the coast, I think Korcula definitely deserves a visit. And, of course, although it's a long drive, we'll just have to spend a day in Dubrovnik again.
 
I just wonder how Gaƫlle will cope with the long drive, but it seems she's ready for it and looking forward to 3 weeks of sun, sea, relaxing and a lot of siteseeing. Well, obviously, I am ;) In case you've never been in Croatia, check out my photos on Flickr, I have several sets (by location) of pictures we took there 2 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home